First we must understand what a Matrix compensation plan is. A Matrix compensation usually consist of an organized group of people participating in a network marketing company. A matrix can be formed in a variety of ways. Dollar12 Club with a 10x 6 forced matrix, which is structured like this:
Here is the list of members per level:
by the 6th level your downline will be 1,121,110 members
A forced matrix simply means that as you begin to build your organization you can only fill your matrix with10 people on your first level. When you get a 11th person that person moves to your second level and so on until the matrix is full. Also, when that 11th person is added one of the people on your first level gets a "free" referral otherwise known as spillover and this continues until the matrix is full. There are 3 components at work building your downline:
1) Your upline continues to place referrals below you
2) You continue to place referrals into your own matrix
3) Your referrals place referrals under them which is also under you!
Spillover to members of your downline will help you create loyalty and member longevity. This is why many in our industry consider the forced matrix the best compensation model. Multiple phases allow you to continue to grow your organization beyond the original matrix.
A forced matrix creates 2 types of sponsors for almost all members.
1. Your sponsor - Which could be the person who actually signed you up or it is more likely to be the person that the matrix placed you under due to spillover.
2. Referred sponsor - This is the actual person who signed you up.
Both "sponsors" can be viewed through your genealogy report in the members control panel.
here is how Much money you will make by closing your Matrix:
by the 6th level your income will be $277,795.00 a month
Join Today For 15 day Free Trial
You are on :OxMX Preview Personal website